Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Victoria's Love

I am so very lucky to have the love of two beautiful little girls. Victoria was my first and I think she is a very special little girl. She loves to make others laugh and she keeps me going all day with the funny and sweet things she says and does. I always make sure she knows how much I love her and how happy she makes me. Last night I put her to bed and tucked her in. I read her a book and we have our special little songs and routine that I know she looks forward to and so do I. Last night after I had already tucked her in I heard her crying. I went to check on her and she wanted to sleep with me. I told her she could not but I laid down next to her to snuggle for a bit. She told me to close my eyes and so I did. She rolled over towards me and put her arm on me. I opened my eyes and she had this wonderful grin on her face. Then she says to me, "Mommy you make me so happy". What more could a mommy ask for. I am so very lucky that she chose me.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics