Friday, August 21, 2009

The big let down

My gut told me that something was wrong and the news I was waiting for was going to be bad. I tried not to listen and think positive but it is one of those things that never fails you. When you know deep down things just are not right it is hard to ignore that instinct. I, of course, prayed for the decision to go my way but it appears there is another plan for me. I feel angry, extremely sad and a whole truckload of other emotions right now. I feel a bit like I have failed and let down my family. As we all know, life does go on but I am taking my moment. This is my moment for a pity party for one. No one else can heal me or make me feel better. I am down right now but I am certainly not defeated. If anything I am more motivated than before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

 
Clicky Web Analytics