Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Zaboomafoo!!!!!

I do not know of a parent out there that is not with me on this one. All of our kids have their favorite shows that they want to watch over and over and OVER. The latest in our house is Zaboomafoo. I came across it one day and had no idea what it was. Much to my surprise it was not a cartoon. Instead it was two brothers and a fake lemur teaching all about animals. The girls are so hooked now. They both constantly want to watch it. They run around singing the theme song and getting it stuck in my head too. My all time favorite though was when we went to the zoo this past week. Vic had random facts about so many of the animals to share with us. All of which she had learned from the show. She even convinced herself that she got to meet Zaboo at the lemur exhibit. It was so sweet to watch her. You would have thought she just met some movie star on the red carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of that one! Will have to check it out.

 
Clicky Web Analytics