Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back to work

I have toyed with the idea of going back to work for quite some time now. Prior to my children I worked in the video game industry. I loved my job but left to be a stay at home mom to my girls. I absolutely love being home with my girls and leaving them all day is going to be very difficult. I always knew I would go back to work at some point. The current economy is forcing those plans to come sooner than expected. My girls are older now and I have found an awesome lady to watch them. She is already a part of our family and my girls even call her Grandma. I know it will all work out for the best.

I came across a great opportunity to get back into the video game industry. There is a local game studio that was hiring. The job is going to be a challenge and I am so looking forward to it. I am nervous and excited all wrapped up into one package. I know I will be an asset. I know I will do my best and give more than 100%.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics