Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday List Deals

I finally got my butt in gear and started getting holiday shopping done. I already had two of the items I wanted to get for my kids get sold out. That was motivation to get it done before they ended up with nothing. Every year I swear I am going to start shopping earlier so that I can be done and not stress. You know it never seems to happen that way. I am always left at the last minute scrambling to get the gifts I want. I am not sure why I do it. I always know what I want to get long before the rush begins. I just either do not push the button online to get it done or I put off going to the store. Then the last minute arrives and I am freaked.

I did have a few items I wanted get sold out again this year. I had to change my thinking a bit but now I am on track. I guess one could say I am doing better this year because I still have a couple of weeks. I managed to find a great deal on the Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle for my little one over at Amazon.

I also got the Fisher-Price Dora Magical Welcome Dollhouse there as well for my oldest. She is a huge Dora fan and no doubt will get a lot of use out of this. She plays with one at her friends house and loves it. The other thing she wanted which I thought as very cool was a laptop like her mommy. So I searched and found Vtech - Tote 'N Go Laptop Plus so she can "work" like me.

My step daughter is at that age where she is extremely hard to buy for. I got her some books and several other items. The one gift I was very pleased with is the Coby 1.5-Inch Digital Photo Key Chain (Red). This way I can load pictures of all of us so she can take it with her and have them always when she is at home.

My mother sent to me Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book: Her Biggest Ever Collection of All-New 30-Minute Meals Plus Kosher Meals, Meals for One, Veggie Dinners, Holiday Favorites, and Much More!. I am a huge Rachel Ray fan and love her recipes. She gave it to me early and I definitely recommend buying it.

Anyways, I hope you all are having good luck with the holidays deals and are in better shape than I am.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics