Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wii Fit = Me Fit




So, let me tell you. Mama has a holiday wish list too. Having two babies really does wreak havoc on your body. I cannot even remember what my girlish figure even looked like. Just like many others I have a bit of extra weight that I desperately want to get rid of. We purchased a Nintendo Wii a couple of years ago. I love video games and my family loves playing games on our Wii. When I first saw the Wii Fit I fell in love and knew I had to have one. What a great concept! It was like the people at Nintendo made it just for me. I want to exercise and feel like I am playing a video game instead.

Well, Santa and his elves have their listening ears on and I cannot wait to try it out. I can already feel the pounds falling off as I sit here and think about it. It is a hot item and is sold out in many places. When we got ours a large shipment had arrived by 2pm and by 6pm that same evening there were only 4 left. One of those 4 is here waiting for me . . . calling to me. I wish I could bust it out right now but hence I must wait patiently. Did I mention I am not a patient person?? What special items are on your holiday list?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics