Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jessica Knows 15 days - Day One Catch Up

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows

So, I am following Jessica and I love all the advice she has given so far. I look forward to what she has to say every day. I am behind on my homework so I am going to be working very hard over the next couple of days to catch up.

I did my homework and signed up for Help A Reporter Out and GetClicky.com. Now I need to head over and comment on what brands I like best and why. In case anyone is wondering, my favorites are as follows:

I have so many favorite brands and it is definitely hard to settle in on just three of them. The following are the three that I chose for this homework assignment:


  1. Target - I love their Archer farms brand. I have purchased several of their items and all have been well received in my home.
  2. Kodak - I love photography and I love my Kodak camera. I am in the market for a new camera this next year and I will be looking at all available but will go to Kodak first.
  3. Safe Baby Products - I love all products that are safe for my babies. I am a huge fan of some of the Sassy and Nuby products and always looking for cool new products for my
  4. kids.

I would love to hear your comments. Especially if anyone is following the Jessica's advice too.


Homework: For those reading this I highly recommend going over and reading what Jessica has to say. You will not be sorry.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics