Monday, November 3, 2008

Special Offer - Celestial Seasonings Tea

So, I have been trying to eat less junk food and put healither stuff in my mouth lately. I have been pretty successful so far at cutting back on some stuff. It has been hard for me because I really have a horrible sweet tooth. Of course, Halloween does not help things at all. One big thing for me was to give up drinking soda. I have been doing really well and have not really given it up but have been drinking it in moderation. That said, I have been drinking a lot of tea over the last couple of weeks. It has become my new addiction really. Yesterday I went to the King Soopers really quick for something to make for dinner. I saw that they had the Celestial Seasonings Tea on sale. The sale was awesome and one that I could not pass up considering how much my husband and I have been drinking lately. They had 10 for $10.00. You cannot beat $1.00 a box really. I bought just about every flavor they had in order to stock up. Unfortunately they were out of my favorite which is the black cherry berry. Yumm!! I guess it is a favorite of others as well. I know that King Soopers is owned by Kroger so perhaps they have the same special. I am not sure when the offer expires. My guess is the sale is over this Wednesday. Anyways, I had to pass on this little tidbit of information.

Are you a tea drinker? If so, which is your favorite brand and flavor?

Enjoy!

P.S. I have lost 5 pounds just simply making a few minor changes to my diet. Woot!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics