Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney on Ice was Incredible!

Last Thursday night I had the wonderful opportunity to take Victoria to the Feld Entertainment's Disney on Ice live show here in Denver. I had been looking forward to being able to take her to a show like for 3 years now. It proved to be one of the best nights I have ever been able to share with her. Our evening started out with a special event hosted by Mom Central. We had the opportunity to meet other moms that were involved with helping to spread the word. I got to meet a lot of great people. We talked about the exciting upcoming events, got to meet and take pictures with the Incredible's, had dinner and then headed off to the show.

The show featured the Incredible's family vacation to Disneyland. There was excitement, fun, heroes, villans, great costumes, awesome skating and music to sing along to. In addition to that, there was an appearance by so many of the beloved Disney characters. Mickey and Minnie were there to greet everyone and get the show started. There was no shortage of mischeif and mayhem. Victoria laughed and sat on the edge of her seat the entire show. It was so fun to watch her. She is still talking to this day about how much fun she had.

Feld Entertainment provided high quality entertainment and a fun experience for the whole entire family. I know I created a memory that my daughter will carry with her for a long time. I look forward to many more shows in the future. If Disney on Ice comes to your area I highly recommend it for a family night of fun. You are sure to have a great time.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics