Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disney on Ice

I have been waiting for years now for V to be old enough for me to take her to a show like Disney on Ice. She has finally reached that age and I am so excited. With the economy like it is though I figured I would still have to wait because it would be too expensive. Well, I am never one to pass up a good deal. I came across a great deal for the Disney on Ice. If you login and purchase your tickets through http://www.ticketmaster.com/ you can enter the promotional code "MOM" and get a family 4 pack of tickets for only $44.00. As far as I know though this code only works for the shows in the Denver area.

There are several shows in the area. We are going to the one on March 12th at 7:30pm but here are the other dates and times:

Friday March 13 11:00am, 7:30pm
Saturday March 14 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Sunday March 15 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm* *Spanish Performance

This offer good on all performances, minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each. Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats or combinable with other offers.

My mom is coming to visit during that time. We are leaving the little one home with daddy and us girls are headed out for an evening of fun. It will be 3 generations of girls out on the town that night for some Disney fun. hahah I am not sure who is more excited though. V is excited but I think I have her beat. I will take lots of pictures and share our experience. It will even be that much more fun when I can take both of my girls. Izzy is just too young right now.

Anyone else planning on attending? I would love to hear about it if you are.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics