Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

I tell you it has been crazy insane here. We have all been sick for almost a month now. It all started out with a round of colds for everyone in the house. Just when I thought we were all on the down side of all of this Victoria ends up getting a stomach flu. She was vomiting all day the other day. This is the first flu like this she has gotten since she was about 6 months old. She was freaked out because she had no idea what was happening to her. I was freaked out because she was crying all the time, miserable and suffering. I kept taking her temperature because I could tell she had fever but the thermometer was showing normal. Then it dawned on me as I watched it get higher and higher that her normal temp was below 98.6. I figured a temp of 98.6 her was close to 101.6. It was extremely stressful and frustrating for all of us. My sister had brought her a littlest pet shop toy to cheer her up and that brought about the first sign of hope. Then all of a sudden after a really long nap she woke up and all was right in the world again. Now I just have to sit her and worry that Izzy is next. I can only hope we are finally on our way to being healthy again.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics