Monday, March 2, 2009

When Mom Gets Sick

When Mom gets sick it is business as usual. Taking care of the kids is a 24/7 job with no paid vacation or sick days. I dread getting sick more now than I ever did before I had kids. Taking care of others when you feel like poop makes you feel more like poop. On top of feeling like poop, I am terrified to hug and kiss on my kids because the last thing I want is for them to get sick. I always feel like such a bad Mom. I watch over my kids but do not give them the attention they need and that makes me so sad. I am so paranoid they will catch what I have. A week without tons of hugs and kisses is surely no fun at all. The littlest tasks seem like such a chore when you have no energy.

If anyone knows of a wonder Mom cure or even something that will give you energy and make you feel better during the day I would love to hear about it. I have tried lots of things and nothing seems to work for me. What is your favorite cold remedy?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics