Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brownies!

Seriously! Brownies rule the world. Have you ever met a brownie that you did not like. I have not. When you crave chocolate, brownies are always there to do the trick. They never let you down. They never disappoint. Sometimes they do leave you wanting more but most times they leave you completely satisfied. Right now as I write this I can smell them baking. I sit anticipating their yummy goodness. I cannot wait to get my hands on one and sink my teeth into all that chocolate. They are certain to be worth every minute I have to sit here smelling them and waiting for the timer to put me out of my misery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy brownies!

Susan Lindgren said...

Brownies do not last a day in my house. DS doesn't want a b-day cake next year he want a brownie.

 
Clicky Web Analytics