Friday, October 16, 2009

Fisher Price Infant Toy Review

Thanks to the great people at MomSelect I have the opportunity to review two wonderful Fisher Price infant products. The first is the Laugh & Learn™ Fun With Friends™ Musical Table. The second is the Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™. When these toys arrived both of my girls were so excited. Both products were super easy to put together. I sat on the floor while both of my girls watched impatiently.

The Laugh & Learn™ Fun With Friends™ Musical Table was the first one ready. As soon as I snapped it all together my girls took it from me and played TOGETHER for such a long time. They had so much fun with it. My oldest is 3 and was actually taking an interest in it as well. I thought for sure she would be too old for it but she played with her younger sister like a champ. She was extremely interested in the Spanish setting and the ABCs and Counting. She kept relating it to what she was learning in preschool. She also liked helping her sister figure stuff out. There is definitely fun and learning. There is music, colors, counting, letters, english and spanish. It comes with a little telephone and pretend laptop. My little one is 18 months and loves the telephone. She keeps pretending to talk to everyone. There are songs they could sing along to and lights and music to dazzle them. It is so much fun to watch them play and I laugh at all the funny things they come up with. Both girls were fascinated with the music and singing along with the songs.

The Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™ is really quite awesome. My little one hopped on and immediately started bouncing away. She started spinning the little play wheel on the handle over and over. The music played and she giggled the whole time. All of this was before I had even gotten the chance to hook it up to the TV for the games. This toy comes with a box that hooks up to your TV. It includes interactive games for your kids to play. There are multiple levels depending on the age of your child. Both of my girls had a lot of fun with this. There is counting, ABCs, shapes, colors and so much more to entertain them while helping them learn. I was able to set this up and while the kids played and learned cool stuff I got some work done around the house. My 18 month old loved all the bouncing. She kept repeating everything she heard and she was calling out all the animals she saw.

If you are interested in any of these items you have an opportunity to download and print an in-store coupon that entitles you to $20 off a $100 purchase of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn™ and/or Go Baby Go!™ Infant Toys. To download the coupon just head over to Fisher Price Coupon and register there. It is easy and simple. This offer will be ending soon so hurry so you do not miss out!

1 comment:

* said...

i thought about getting something like this for my son for christmas. glad to know its worth it :o)

 
Clicky Web Analytics