Thursday, October 1, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom!

I have never been to a circus before and I have always wanted to go. I wish I had the opportunity to go when I was a child but my parents never took us. Last night my husband and I took the family to the newest Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Show- Zing Zang Zoom. We received some tickets for opening night from MomCentral. We left there amazed and fully entertained.

My daughter was so excited to go and had been looking forward to it all week. We got her a little set of binoculars and she was all set. There was no shortage of "wow" factor during the show. The magic tricks and illusions left you feeling stunned. One show character was suspended in a cage above the arena and turned into a tiger. At the beginning of the show an elephant disappeared right before our eyes. The high wire acrobats left you sitting there with your mouth open holding your breath while you watched in amazement. The trapeze artists left you completely awestruck. At one point they shot two women out of cannons across the arena. This was amazing because I honestly thought they would not really do it. When the cannons fired and the women flew through the air my husband and I looked at each other stunned.

The people that perform these acts are so talented and brave. It was truly a great show and an excellent family night out. If you live in the Denver area check it out. Do not forget to use the "MOM" MC promotion code for a great discount. Please see my previous post for all the details surrounding that promotion.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics