Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cancer Sucks!

There really is no other way to put it. It is a devastating disease that has brought much pain and misery to so many people. Yesterday we lost a neighbor to liver cancer. She tried to fight it. She fought so hard to be a survivor. I know she is in a better place and her suffering is over now. Her family and friends are now struggling to move on. My heart goes out to them as they mourn their loss. They are all in my thoughts and prayers. She was always so friendly. She always greeted you with a smile no matter what was going on with her. I saw her one day when I was out and she asked me about my little one's first birthday. I was completely stunned that she would remember that when some of my own family had forgotten. She was a strong and remarkable person that will be missed tremendously. She is an angel now watching over her family.

1 comment:

Susan Lindgren said...

Err...Sometimes I just wanna take cancer over my knee. I have seen to many good people lose their lifes to it.
My best to your friends family

 
Clicky Web Analytics