Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Awwww! Just too sweet.

Victoria is such a little sweetheart. She is really at the stage now where she picks up on the things you say and applies them throughout her day. I always thought it was very sweet when her daddy would come home from work and she would greet him by saying "Hello handsome". I always say that to him and it puts a huge smile on his face every time she says it.

Well, it was my turn now. The other day I woke up in a cranky mood because I was not feeling well. I opened her bedroom door and the first thing out of her mouth was "Mommy, I missed you while I was sleeping". How could you possibily remain in a bad mood with a greeting like that to start your day. I love her so much and I want to keep a record of all the funny, cute and sweet things she says. I cannot wait until Olivia is old enough to start chiming in.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics