Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflection in a Mirror

My sweet baby girl. You are getting so big and growing up so very fast. When I look at you I see so much of other people. I see your daddy's beautiful blue eyes and his cute ears. I see your auntie's nose and some of her facial expressions. You have so many wonderful qualities and are so absolutely beautiful. I have often thought and said that if I had not given birth to you I would swear you are not mine. Then I step back and I see your firey spirit. You have so much spunk and independence it is wonderful to watch. You are strong, tough, sweet and tender all rolled up into one little package with a big bow on top. When I really look at your spirit it is like looking at a reflection in a mirror. I am so very happy you chose me to be your mommy. I will love you always.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics