Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween is upon us!

With Halloween just around the corner it has been a lot of fun around here trying to figure out what Victoria wants to dress us as. This is really the first year where she actually understands what it is all about and has had a voice. I am a huge Tinkerbell fan and I was thrilled when I asked her what she wanted to be and she said "Tinkerbell!" A few weeks later though she threw me a curve ball and said she wanted to be a Purple Barbie Fiary. I thought to myself, "how the heck and I am going to pull this off?" I searched so many places and I finally found this cute little purple fiary costume.

We all know the power of television marketing for kids. Well I saw it first hand this morning. Over breakfast she looks up at me with those big beautiful eyes and tells me that she wants to be a Snow Princess for Halloween. I know I did not just hear what I thought I heard. I guess all the Dora saves the Snow Princess commercials had finally gotten her! Needless to say, we are still on track for the Purple Barbie Fairy. That is unless the Tinkerbell movie commercials convince her to be Tink! ;)

Olivia will be easy. I have a couple of Victoria's old costumes to choose from if they fit. If not, I have a cute little onesie that a friend gave Victoria that says "Little Terror".

Kids! You gotta love them!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics