Thursday, October 23, 2008

Work at Home Opportunity - Weegy

I am always looking for work at home opportunities these days to bring in some extra spending money. I had a bit of free time tonight so I sat down and took the recommendation from The Work From Home Mother and signed up at Weegy. I checked it out and was curious to see what it was all about. It is the first one that I have really signed up for. I was excited and eager to see how it all worked. I created my account, logged in and waited . . . and waited. Basically you wait until a conversation comes in and then you get to decide if you want to accept it or not. After several minutes of nothing I noticed I had email. Apparently they are currently only running their CPC advertising program between 10:00am and 4:00pm eastern time. That said, I logged out but I do plan to return at a later time to check it out. Hopefully I will have more to report soon!

3 comments:

Gypsiedream said...

Hey, I am glad you tried Weegy. I would love to know how it works out for you. They are a fairly new company so I don't know how much work they have. You may want to check out another similar company called ChaCha http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/ I know of quite a few people that do this. Good Luck.
Laura

SCORPIO said...

I heard about your blog through Google Search Engine and it is very nice to see this. I am also having some of blogs like this and I have a nice website for Indian Free Classifieds



Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs

Ammanda said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Part Time Jobs

 
Clicky Web Analytics