Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girl Power!

Okay maybe the title should be Pixie Power. What girl does not like Tinkerbell? The title actually reminded me of a funny story. I used to have a couple of cute lanyards that I would wear to work. One said, "It's all about me" and the other "Boys are smelly". If you can believe it I was actually told not to wear the "Boys are smelly" one anymore. I still think it was completely absurd. It does make me giggle a little though at the thought of the guys I worked with tattling on me saying, "She said we were smelly. Make her stop". Apparently that week no one had anything better to focus on.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. The Tinkerbell movie comes out on Tuesday and Vickster and I are so excited. It is no secret that I am a huge Tinkerbell fan. It really looks like a cute movie and I hope I will not be disappointed. I am still trying to convince Vic to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. To me she is Tinkerbell. You put her hair in a ponytail with that blonde hair and she could totally play the part. Maybe after we watch the movie she will change her mind. *crosses fingers*

I will give a review of the movie after I watch it on Tuesday.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics