Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!

The girls and I sit here on this very historic day watching the coverage on TV. My girls are still too young to fully understand but I am doing my best to explain to them the importance of this day in history. One day we will look back and be proud that we were a part of this event. I pray this is the first day to a better us. A day where we come together as Americans and work together to build a better world for our children. Our economy is in complete turmoil and many families are struggling. My family is no exception as we too have been touched by hard times and are struggling every day. I pray that Barack Obama has what it takes to turn things around for the better. A nation watches and waits for greatness and I hope we are not disappointed. I am very excited to be a part of it and I cannot wait to see how things will unfold.

God Bless

Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics