Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mompreneurs Go Public

I have always wanted to take Giliena's Italian Charms and European Beads on the road. This last Saturday several of the ladies from http://denver.momslikeme.com/ hosted their very first open house and market place. I have been a member there for a while now and when this opportunity came up I knew I had to be a part of it. These ladies are all so wonderful and meeting them all face to face was awesome. It is always great to put a face to a name. Checking out each persons products was also great fun for me. There are so many great things out there that people are selling. The 9news team was out there filming the event and the exposure for everyone was awesome. I hope that we are able to do more of these as this one was a lot of fun for me.

Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics