Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brother's All Natural Fruit Snacks

I am always on the search for healthy snacks for my girls. I get so frustrated because so many things I pick up and look at are full of sugar. I do not mind my girls having a sugar treat now and then but that is just it. They should be a treat not a snack. I came across these freeze dried fruit snacks yesterday and thought I would give them a try. They are 100% all natural freeze dried which of course got my attention right away. When I got them home my oldest was begging for some. I opened a package for her and she loved them. My husband who is way too picky even opened a bag and had a snack. They are so light and practically dissolve in your mouth. I decided to give them to my 10 month old. She loved them and I had to fight her to keep her from eating them all at one time.

I went to their website at http://www.brothersallnatural.com/ and was happy to see the mypyramid.gov logo up at the top. I did some searching around and you can find them at Costco, Walmart, Whole Foods, and several other locations. They even have a natural fat free potato chip that I am on the hunt for. I love chips and that just has my name written all over it. I definitely recommend giving them a shot.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics