Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cleaning like a mad woman

I have no idea what has gotten in to me. Maybe it is the fact that spring is just around the corner. Maybe it is just the fact that I am sick and tired of living with all the clutter and mess. I have been trying so hard to get into a routine. One of those wonderful routines where you clean as you go along so things never really get messy. It makes me crazy having to take hours out of my day to clean up the house when needed. We were doing so good but now things have slipped back into that rut that drives me completely insane.

I am certainly not blaming my husband because to be honest I am just as guilty of a lot of things. There is one huge difference though. I do most of the cleaning! So, if I leave a mess I am the one that ends up cleaning it anyways. On top of that I have to clean up after the two little ones and my hubby. Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is clean the house. With that, I woke up and I think I had just had enough. I started cleaning and doing stuff around the house to finish getting organized. I started cleaning just like I did when I was pregnant and about to deliver. On a mission and way too determined to get things done once and for all. Warm seasons are coming and the last thing I want is to have to deal with a messy house all the time or being stuck indoors all the time cleaning.

I just hope it all sticks. I am so tired of feeling this way. Tired of feeling so frustrated all the time.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics