Sunday, February 15, 2009

Zout Stain Remover

I received a rebate coupon the other day for this and decided to give it a try. With my two girls the stains in this house are literally non stop. My youngest got ahold of the spoon the other day and decided to smear the lasagna on her hands all over her face, hair and shirt before I could even think of getting a wipe. My oldest tries very hard but I think the harder she tries the bigger the mess she makes. It is like it is drawn to them. The funny thing is I used to think there was no way my kids were going to be messy. I would hover while she ate like some insane person waiting for the moment I could swoop in and save the day. Even worse I spoon fed her myself for far too long. In my mind I knew she could do it herself but I was just out of my mind. All she needed was a little darn practice and a ton of messes and she would get the hang of it. Needless to say, I gave up that insanity really quickly. When the second one came along I was not even crazy enough to try and stop the mess. I have moved way past my momentary lapse in judgment.

I am always on the lookout for some miracle product that promises to work wonders on the little disasters my precious ones create daily. This one made all those promises and more. They added a guarantee that all life's messes would become a distant memory. I tried it on some of the toughest stains too because afterall this was my miracle solution. Right? I was sadly disappointed that it took 5 separate washes to get out a fresh stain of chocolate milk that was spilled down Vic's white sweater. I had to wash a couple of other items multiple times too. It certainly is not a bad product and got out a fair amount of stains. When you give me a guarantee though call me silly but I expect more than the average stain remover. No, I did not try to get my money back with the guarantee because I simply have better things to do. I will not be making any future purchases though. So far the favorite in my house is the OxyClean one.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics