Monday, February 9, 2009

Go Red for Women

February is heart health month. So many people die each day from heart disease. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women. Every minute, someone's mother, daughter, wife or sister dies from heart disease and stroke in the United States. My family is no stranger to heart disease and stroke. My Daddy and my Grandmother both suffered from it. My Mom also had a stroke just a few years back. Donations help the American Heart Association protect hearts and lives year-round by allowing funds for research, education and advocacy programs to fight heart disease. I have decided to donate 10% of all my profits from Giliena's Italian Charms and European Beads for the month of February to the American Heart Association. I plan on picking a new charity each month. Let's all get together and support the fight against heart disease. Head on over to Giliena's and check out all the wonderful new items I have and help me donate to a wonderful cause. The new custom typewriter key photo bracelets are fantastic. You send me the photos and I resize them and create a wonderful keepsake for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Clicky Web Analytics